Wednesday, July 24, 2013

SOME PICTURES FROM SCHOOL

School has been so much fun and I have really enjoyed meeting people from all over the world.  I do not have another American in either of my classes!  My teachers have been great and I will miss them when I return to the States.

My grammar class (with students from England, Brazil, Austria, France,
Canada, Serbia, Holland and Switzerland)

My classmate Daniella from Great Britain

My grammar teacher, Barbara (the quintessential Italian woman)

My conversation teacher, Duccio

Juliette and Sasha, two sweet sisters from Holland

The ladies (Gabriella on the left and Folla on the right) at Caffè Martelli, the place
where I get my macchiato every morning in between classes.  The coffee is not the greatest, but I really like the people
who work there (and we are on a first name basis)
Picture of Duccio and I after Melissa and I ran into him on the Ponte Santa Trinità

No comments:

Post a Comment