Friday, July 26, 2013

FRIDAY, JULY 26: LAST DAY OF CLASS (SO SAD)

Today was a sad day since we had to say good bye to our wonderful Italian teachers and all the great people we have met from around the world. Our experience here in Florence and especially at the school was even better than I could have ever imagined!  I will never forget this month and the special time that I got to spend with my beautiful daughter in the country that I love so much.

My "break buddies" Sanne (The Netherlands) and Morgane (Switzerland)


Rory O'Connell (Ireland) --wearing a Kool Aid shirt that he bought at a Walmart
while visiting the U.S.!

Juliette (the Netherlands) and Claudia (Austria)

Claudia and Carmen (Spain)

Site seeing with our teacher, Duccio

Rory and Loic Dutoit (Switzerland)

Morgane and Daniella (Great Britain)

Nina (Poland)

Jack Crichton  (Great Britain)

Duccio and the Conversation Class

Juliette and Sanne

No comments:

Post a Comment